CDM 2015 Awareness Training
Course Duration: 6 hours
Price: £595.00 + VAT per course
£125.00 + VAT per delegate on an Open Course
Number of Delegates: Min 5. Max 20
Who Should attend:
This course is intended for Directors and Senior Managers, as well as proprietors of small to medium sized companies?
An understanding of CDM 2015, what key holder’s responsibilities are, how the legislation is broken into parts, how they interface within notification and none notification projects and what the changes were when enacted.
- Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974
- Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015
- The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- An overview of recent legislation
- A group base exercise
- A 20 question multi-choice paper
Continuous assessment by the trainer with an end of course multiple choice assessment and group assessment exercise.
On successful completion of the course delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
More info HSE website »