Emergency First Aid – 1 day course
Course Duration: 1 day
Price: £75 + vat per delegate
Alternatively book a course for up to 15 delegates for only £495 + vat
Who Should attend:
All employees in the UK have a legal duty to make First Aid provision for their employees whilst they are at work. This course is ideal for those persons who are nominated to be a First Aider in the workplace, or who want the most comprehensive introduction to First Aid.
The knowledge and confidence to deal with a First Aid emergency.
Delegates will receive through training in a range of First Aid competencies including:
- Role of the first aider
- Recording incidents and actions
- Importance of basic hygiene
- Act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- Dealing with an unconscious casualty
- Administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation to a casualty
- Dealing with wounds and bleeding, shock, choking and minor injuries
Continuous assessment by trainer and practical tests.
On successful completion of the course and final assessment, the delegate will receive a certificate, which is valid for three years.