Health and Safety Consultancy
What you will get form ProRisk
- Someone who knows your business sector.
- A strategic partner rather than an ad hoc supplier.
- A single point of contact for health and safety advice.
- Delivery of proactive and practical advice and support.
- Emergency Helpline.
ProRisk offer a comprehensive range of Health, Safety & Environmental services. These are available on a “one off” basis or as a bespoke retained consultancy package.
Management System & Key Consultancy services
The effective management of health and safety is vital for any organisation. Whether the main aim is legal compliance or best practice.
We are able to offer professional expert advice, support and guidance. We are committed to developing systems and giving advice that is both practical and proportionate to your organisations risks and goals.
Developing robust management systems with specialist support, as required, will help protect your valuable employees and also help your organisation minimise the legal and financial risks associated with accidents and ill-health ProRisk can provide a wide range of support options to develop, monitor and maintain Health and Safety Management Systems; including:
- Preparation/updating of legal registers
- Development of Policies and Procedures
- Development of Risk Assessments
- Development of COSHH Assessments
- Preparation of Safe System of Works
- Workplace Audits and Inspections
- Accident Management & Investigation
- Preparation of Construction Phase Health & Safety Plans
The law states that employers are required under The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations to appoint one or more Competent Persons to assist them with Health and Safety advice and support. In addition to our regular services we offer a cost effective method of complying with this legislation, our “Competent Person Health and Safety retainer support service”.
Competent Person packages start from £60.00 p/m giving you peace of mind by having access to expert health and safety advice.
Competent Person Health and Safety
What Do You Get?
Bronze – Competent Person Service: £60.00p/m
- Competent Person Certificate of Affiliation
- The ability to designate ProRisk Safety Management as your external resource for Health and Safety Advice and support
- Unlimited health & safety advice via telephone & email
Silver – Competent Person Service: £125.00p/m
- Competent Person Certificate of Affiliation.
- The ability to designate ProRisk Safety Management as your external resource for Health and Safety Advice and support.
- A full audit/inspection of existing Health and Safety Policy and Procedures review followed by a report.
- Quarterly half day review/update/strategy meeting or use the time for a workplace inspection or “in house training”.
- Unlimited health & safety advice via telephone & email *
- Regular newsletter’s providing legal updates.
- Annual review of your Policies and Procedures.
Gold – Competent Person Service: £225.00p/m
All in the other packages plus the development of a tailored and structured Safety Management System to include Health and Safety Policy, Risk Assessments, COSHH Assessments, Safety Management Procedures, Safe Systems of Work, Tool Box Talks, Statutory Forms and much more.
Additionally Bespoke retainer packages can be agreed to add further services such as monthly site safety inspections, assistance with CHAS applications or alternatively all projects can be quoted on a fixed fee basis for example fixed fee costs per site inspection.
Fire Risk Assessments
If you own or are a company director you could face a huge fine or even imprisonment for non compliance with the Fire Safety Order.
ProRisk Safety Management will visit your workplace and identify the major fire threats to your business premises and help you implement the right solutions to effectively manage the risk of fire.
ProRisk Fire Risk Assessors have extensive experience in a wide range premises
- Care Homes
- Pubs and Hotels
- Industrial Units
Our qualified and experienced fire assessors will: –
- Identify areas within your business that are most at risk from fire
- Identify key issues that need addressing to prevent or reduce the risk from fire
- Advise you on the actions that need to be taken in order to achieve this
We conduct asbestos surveys on a national basis in line with the Control of Asbestos Regulations and current HSE Guidance documentation. As you would expect, our surveyors are both qualified and experienced, in undertaking surveys in a wide range of premises both occupied and non-occupied.
There are 2 types of asbestos survey which we undertake:
Management Survey is a standard survey and will be used for the purposes of managing asbestos within properties. The survey will often involve minor intrusive work and some minor disturbance and can involve a combination of sampling to confirm asbestos is present or a presumption of asbestos presence can be made.
Refurbishment Survey is a more intrusive survey and must be undertaken before any refurbishment or demolition work is carried out, irrespective of whether the planned works fall within the CDM regulations.
If your building is occupied you’ll need an Asbestos Management Survey
If you are considering Demolition or Refurbishment works you’ll need a Demolition/Refurbishment Asbestos Survey
Still unsure which survey you need? Give ProRisk a call now and we will advise you completely free of charge.