Safety Harness Training
Course Duration: ½ day
Price: £450 + vat per course
Number of Delegates: Min. 5 Max. 15
Who Should attend:
This course is aimed at managers, supervisors and operatives, who may require fall arrest protection, and any person responsible for the control of work at height.
To provide delegates with a thorough understanding of the need for safety, the legislation and dangers associated with work that may require the need for a safety harness. To enable delegates to be competent when working on roofs and to safely and correctly use harnesses in conjunction with ladders and steps. The dangers associated with work that may require the use of a safety harness and how to use them safely, here at Pro Risk Safety Management you will be provided the correct way to you a safety harness.
By the end of the course the delegate will be able to:
- Summarise the work at height regulations and associated legislation and be fully aware of their legal responsibilities.
- Select the correct work equipment and restraint systems to help prevent falls from height thus reducing risk to themselves and others. Carry out inspections of equipment to ensure they are safe and fit for purpose.
- Confidently select and don a harness correctly.
Delegates will receive a combination of classroom based theory and hands-on experience in the following:
- Organisation and planning plus risk assessment.
- Prevention of falls.
- Fall arrest systems.
- Safety awareness including practical exercise.
Test paper and practical assessment.
On successful completion of the practical session and test paper the delegate will receive an ProRisk Safety Management Certificate which is valid for 3 years.
More info visit NICEIC website »