Fire Warden/Marshall Training
Course Duration: ½ day
Price: £350 + vat per course
Number of Delegates: Min.5. Max. 12
Who Should attend:
This course is aimed at those employees that have a designated role in relation to workplace fire safety.
Training is aimed at enabling employees to;
- Prevent fire.
- Limit the impact of a fire incident.
- Understand the typical role of the warden/marshall at the workplace.
- Acting in the role of warden/marshall in the event of fire.
- Use of fire fighting equipment.
- Liaison with Emergency Services.
- Undertake ‘user’ level test and inspections of fire alarm systems, fire fighting equipment and emergency
Delegates will receive a combination of classroom based theory and hands-on experience in the following:
- Fire Safety Strategy.
- Awareness of Human Behaviour in Fires.
- Fire Risk Assessment.
- Fire Fighting Equipment.
- Practical Session including evaluation.
Test paper and practical assessment.
On successful completion of the practical session and questionnaire the delegate will receive an ProRisk Safety Management Certificate which is valid for 3 years.
More info on HSE website »